Returns: If at any time you are not completely satisfied, A FULL REFUND will be issued, simply return the product for a prompt refund.
You can return any item for any reason in its original condition within 30 days from receiving and we shall exchange it or refund you the purchase price. If we determine that the return is due to a defective product or due to an error on our part, we will also refund the delivery charge (standard register mail).
Whether you are returning for a refund, exchange or warranty request, please do the following before shipping:
- Contact us and you will be provided with an RMA number. You will thenbe provided with a return address.
- Place a copy of your order receipt with the item(s) you are returning.
- Make sure to include your order number, email, first and last name
- Indicate the reason for the return
- State if you would like a refund or exchange
Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged
We are always working with our freight carriers to ensure all shipments are properly packaged and labeled for a safe delivery to their destination. There may be an occasion when a package may be damaged in transit, or contents may be partially or completely lost. When this occurs, please follow the steps below. This will ensure that the shipment has been properly documented in order to handle your order.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears so, note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage. Otherwise, if the shipment was left at your location without a signature, please contact Shoe Sliders Customer Service.
- Contact Shoe Sliders within 5 days of receipt to start processing an insurance claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection. We may ask you to email us a picture of the damage to submit with our claim